Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
In accordance with Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data ), we would like to inform you about the rules for the processing of your personal data and about your related rights.
- The administrator of your personal data is the Provincial House of Culture in Rzeszów,
ul. Stefana Okrzei 7, 35-002 Rzeszów, phone: 17 853 52 57, e-mail: email@example.com
- The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to:
- perform statutory tasks and fulfillment of other legal obligations incumbent on the administrator,
- implement legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, keeping statistics and analyzes.
- The personal data administrator processes your personal data on the basis of applicable law or on the basis of the consent granted.
- Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the goals listed in point 3, but not less than for the period of limitation of claims arising from the provisions of law and the time limits specified in the provisions on archiving.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, the provision of personal data is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- If the basis for the processing of personal data is a law or an agreement concluded between the parties, providing your personal data is obligatory. Failure to provide data makes it impossible to service you in the scope of performed tasks.
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.