The administrators of the WDK website try to adapt the content to the needs of their recipients, therefore the data obtained on the basis of cookies are used to improve the website and adjust the content by keeping statistics.
Cookies (so-called cookies) are small text files sent by the visited website to the internet user's device (computer, smartphone, etc.).
Cookies used by the CMS application:
- The CMS application uses HTTP cookies (so-called cookies) to improve the user experience (UX).
- The cookies saved by the CMS application in the browser are:
- HTTP cookies that store information about the user's session (PHPSESSID, setuki_sid),
- HTTP cookie that stores information that the user has closed and does not want to display the module again with the information about "cookies" (private_policy_acceptance).
- Cookies can be saved by external applications or libraries integrated with the website, in particular by such tools as: Google Analytics and Google Maps.
- Listing events - on the page it is possible to switch the type of the list view (from tiles to rows) - the change of settings is also saved in the cookie.
If you do not consent to the processing of data, you should change your browser settings.
If you have any questions regarding data processing, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com